This procedure is valid for job and internship placements through the Career Development Centre (CDC) - IIT Palakkad.
- The Placement/Internship activity starts in the first week of August and continues till end of May in an academic year
- All relevant information along with the invitations with the placement timeline will be sent to the recruiters by CDC. Interested recruiters can contact CDC directly by sending a brief email [firstname.lastname@example.org] elucidating their details.
- Individual login credentials will be allotted to all the registered recruiters for their account. The website is the interactive portal of job opportunities.
- The recruiters will fill a Job Profile form containing details of the job /Internship and the offer using their online account.
- According to the standards set and the eligibility criteria quantified by the recruiter, interested and eligible students should convey their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of a company by applying for the job/ internship online. The details of the students who have applied become available to the organization for downloading or viewing through the CDC account, after verification by the CDC.
- Recruiters will shortlist the potential candidates. Recruiters will also maintain a waitlist of student candidates who can be interviewed in the event of non-availability of any shortlisted candidates who have not been through for the recruiting process.
- Pre placement talks, tests and personal interviews for the students, organized and conducted by the recruiters, will be scheduled by CDC.
- Recruiters will visit the campus/a suitable venue proposed by IIT Palakkad on the allotted date(s) and conduct tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- It is obligatory that the company/recruiter to share the final list of selected candidates only with the CDC.